New dates for Summer 2015, June 9th - August 25th.
To register contact Ted Light 410-458-2546
Fee, $30 for the Summer session.
Click here to read Sunpaper
The Sunpapers will run an article about Matt Bitner-Parish late next week. Marissa Lalibertete spent 2 1/2 hrs with us last Thursday.
Archery National Championship Result
Matt Bitner-Parish, Cadet Male Recurve, age 15-17 6th place
Matt Jones, Jr. Male Recurve, age 17-20, 31st place
Victoria Bennett, Senior Female Recurve, 21-49, 40th place
Sarah Hinkle, Master Female Recurve 50-59, 4th place
Coach Ted, Master Male Recurve, 60-69, 5th place
National Rankings in the USA:
Matt Bitner-Parish, 15th in the country, Cadet Male Recurve
Matt Jones, 28th in the country, Jr Male Recurve
Victoria Bennett, 25th in the country, Women Recurve
Sarah and I don't have a ranking, because of the distance required at this tournament.
Adult Archery Class: Lutherville-Timonium Rec Council
- Where; Ridgely Middle School, 121 E. Ridgely Rd., Timonium, Md. 21093, corner of Charmuth and Ridgely Rds.
- When; Tuesday evening 6:30-7:30
- Planned starting date; Tuesday, August 14th.
- Introductory course cost, 4 sessions, $40.00. Check should be made payable to the Lutherville-Timonium Rec Council. If you wish to continue further, we will conclude at the end of October. Further shooting options will be open .
- Equipment will be supplied. Do not buy equipment before class. If you have equipment, please bring it to class.
- Coach and contact person: Ted Light, Level IV USAArchery NTS Coach;
Have Bow Will Travel, Ted Light
is a Jr. Olympic Archery Development Program for boys and girls
ages 8-18. Program meets on the Ridgely Middle School fields, on
and Thursday afternoons, in the Spring, Summer and Fall, 3:30-5:30pm.
The Winter session is held indoors, from November - March, in Ridgely
Gym, on Friday afternoons. Equipment available for participants. There is a waiting list of approximately 6 months to 1 year.
Register, contact Ted Light, 410-458-2546
will be provided by the instructor. If participant interested
in purchasing own equipment, recommendations are available.Contact