LTRC EARLY BIRD GYM
@ PINEWOOD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GYM
Registration: Thursday, September 8, 2016
7:00 pm at Pinewood Elementary - GYM HALLWAY
Participants will be given Lottery numbers
Lottery begins at 7pm, until all slots are filled - FILLS UP QUICKLY
• Walk in registration is the only method of registration.
• All children must be registered by an adult.
• One lottery number per family – includes all children in that family
• Payment: One check per family – Payable to LTRC
• Questions? Contact Mark Gambo at 410-561-0698
CONTACT: Mark Gambo, 410-561-0698 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5th grade students
SCHOOL TIME: 7:45
a.m. - 8:30 a.m. (students will go directly to their appropriate
classrooms at the conclusion of each class).
Session #1 - FALL 2016
M/W/F – Sept 19-Oct 28: $50.00 per child for 6-week session
T/TH –Sept 20-Oct 27: $40.00 per child for 6-week session
registration form here.
Download registration/waiver form here.
Seth Wheitkamp / Crystal Westerberg / Pat Pilson
(Pat Pilson, Physical Education teacher at Pinewood/Crystal Westerberg, Teacher)
will engage in activities that follow the physical education program
giving them added opportunity for skill development and fitness. Students
will also be able to choose activities that suit their interests.
*CLASS SIZE WILL BE LIMITED TO 30 STUDENTS.
* These programs are designed to provide a healthy and enjoyable experience for your child. However, they are not licensed childcare programs and are not designed to provide childcare. Therefore, parents are encouraged to discuss attendance expectations with their children. Department staff and volunteers cannot detain youth wishing to leave at any time.
you require special accommodations (i.e. sign language interpreter,
large print, etc.) please give as much notice as possible to the Therapeutic Office at 410-887-5370 (voice) 410-887-5319 (TT/Deaf).