FALL REGISTRATION CLOSED.
Potential addition late fall program opening soon!
Please check back!
Waiting list? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION ABOUT RIDGELY TEAM
(for Ridgely Middle School players):
For carpooling, schedule and other messages please click here:
There will be a Ridgely Volleyball Team this year, playing about 8 local private/public schools. Games will generally be between 3:30 - 6pm, during the week (carpooling will be needed). Participants of the team must sign up for the 3pm Monday clinic on StoneAlley, as that will be practice time. Tryouts, schedule and uniform cost will be sent out after school starts. All levels are encouraged to participate.
FOR OTHER GENERAL INFO:
For additional information, contact Coach Jen at email@example.com
Top Ten Things We Love about Volleyball:
- Team Sport – Make awesome friends and learn to work together!
- Non-Contact – A NET is between you and the opponent = fewer injuries & fights!
- No long distance running – Fine for some, torture for others!
- Lifetime sport – Family reunions, beach, parks, gyms, backyard!
- Exciting! – Fast paced, lots of points!
- A no “ball-hogs” sport – Equal opportunity! Players may only touch the ball 1 time in a row!
- Easy to practice independently – Just need a ball…a wall….and/or a friend!
- Builds communication – “I GOT IT!” "MINE!” “HELP!”
- Valuable life-lessons – Perseverance, Selflessness, Staying positive, Overcoming failures, Sportsmanship
- Slapping hands – Arguably the highest frequency of high-fives & hand-slapping in any sport amongst team-mates! What’s not to love about that!?
BUMP IT UP!