What is the RAC?
The Ridgely (Middle School) Activity Center (RAC) is held Friday night usually monthly (see specific dates below) during the school year. Activities include a DJ, games, crafts and an open recreation center. Refreshments are available for purchase. It is only open to RMS 6th, 7th and 8th grade students at this time. The RAC is intended to be a fun, safe, supervised activity. YOU, the parents of the students, provide supervision.
Registration Information: (StoneAlley link below*)
- RAC Membership per student (includes ALL 6 RAC events) :
$60 *This is a $5 savings for each event and $30 overall savings!
- Single Session – $15
Times: 7:00 – 9:30 pm
Fridays: 10/13, 12/1, 1/12, 2/23, 4/5, 5/3
Rules: Each attendee must review the rules. There is a zero-tolerance policy for offenders.
We HIGHLY encourage registering online for the ease of you, the attendee, and the volunteers. However, if you are unable to register and pay online, a parent or guardian of the registrant MUST accompany the child to the registration table to complete forms & make payment.
Volunteering is MANDATORY. The success of the RAC depends on volunteers.
All volunteers are required to:
(1) Submit a background check annually. Parents who volunteered last year will need to renew for the 2023-2024 school year.
(2) Each volunteer must click on the SignUp Genius below to select specific job dates.
The RAC would appreciate it if your family would like to donate beverages.
- 2-liter bottles of soda, lemonade, etc. OR
- Individual bottles of water or Gatorade.
Your child can bring it on the day of the RAC event that they are attending. Thanks!
If you can help or for more information, please contact Chair, Tricia Sakles, firstname.lastname@example.org