For boys and girls: Age 8 (entering 3rd) – Age 15 (entering 10th)
9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Mon – Fri at Warren Elementary School
(2 weeks) July 31 – August 11 — Expanded Instruction and Additional Activities
Make your move this summer with chess! This camp is designed to teach and develop the game of chess with a strong foundation of the game’s fundamentals. Instruction is included on rules, tactics, strategy, end games, and opening development of pieces. Camp instructors include Senior Master William “The Exterminator” Morrison, Master Arkadiy Frenkel, Chess Coach, Lee Thomassen, and Gerstell Academy Chess Coach, Glenn Segal.
Registration Donation: $450.00 for (2 weeks)
(Contact Glenn Segal for Family Discounts or for Equipment Discounts — (using own set)
- Highly qualified instruction for all different levels (beginner, intermediate, and advanced)
- Strategy/Tactics Sessions Game Analysis Daily Games (formal and informal)
- Bughouse Tournament Simul Event Recreation Activities
- Adult/Child Tournament Puzzles and Challenges Special Events…and more!!!
- Every Participant Receives
- Instruction (group and individual) Free board, bag, and pieces Pizza Lunch on last day
- Instructional materials Daily snacks and drinks Scorebook
***Participants will need to bring their own lunches daily
Register early!! – limited enrollment (32 Participants)
Low student/instructor ratio. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org