About the League
The LTRC Adult Soccer league aims to provide a friendly, competitive coed league for recreational players 18 years and older. The league’s mission is to promote physical fitness and to have fun in a safe and well-organized environment in which to play.
We have two outdoor sessions per year with enough space for 12 teams of 16 players. The spring session usually start in mid-March and ends mid-June with registration starting in late January. The fall season starts in late August and ends in late November with registration starting in late July. We do not have a summer session.
Outdoor games are usually played on Sunday afternoon/evenings starting around 4pm (makeup games may be played mid-week, usually after 8:30pm) and are predominantly played in the Lutherville area.
Fee and Uniform
$90.00 per player. Fee covers field rental, referee fees, LTRC assessments, uniform shirts in your size, and socks.
Each player will need to identify a size for their shirt as a part of the registration process.
- All attempts will be made to honor the following direct familial links to play on the same team (Parent/Child, Sibling/Sibling, Spouse/Spouse). Due the complexities this creates for the draft process no guarantees can be made.
- Please include the name of a requested link on the registration form. Cousins, Uncle / Aunt / Niece / Nephew, Roommate, Friend are not be considered as required links.
- If there is a transportation issue requiring links, we must be notified prior to the draft.
We encourage new players to volunteer to be captains. By having new captains, we develop a dynamic program where the teams are scrambled each season and everyone is successful in developing a diverse group of friends and players as they continue to play in the league. We attempt to pair new captains with veteran captains. If you are interested in being a captain, you will be expected to attend the draft on February 26th to help choose your team, establish a lineup for each game, and ensure fair play and that the league rules are followed.
- Veteran participants and new participants register by mail or online. There is no walk-in or mail-in registration.
- Veteran players (people who have played two or more consecutive LTRC outdoor seasons) will be given registration priority up until midnight, Friday, February 13, 2019. After that deadline, all registrants will be added to the roster in the order received.
Game Times and Season Duration
- All regular season games will be played on Sunday evenings.
- Games will be played between 5:00 PM and 10:30 PM on Sunday evenings on the lower turf field at Seminary Park or Meadowood Park and may also be played at surrounding grass or turf fields depending on availability.
- Make-up games may be played on a week night as field space becomes available.
Please feel free to contact us with questions or comments: